Monday 19 May 2014

We are still waiting to go home!

We love our foster Mom but really want to go home with you!

My names is Miney.  I am very kind, sweet and extremely affectionate. I love to be cuddled and I will  purr to let you know how much I enjoy it.  I am still a little shy for the moment (I only just arrived at my foster home), but I am a little braver than my brother!  I look like an oriental cat: fine face, thin and some marking like rosettes.
 

I am Meenie.  I am a more shy than my brother, so when I feel a little scared,  I try to look for the best hiding places. I am curious (I am a cat, you know).  Let me show you how affectionate I can be in your arms when you cuddle me.
My brother and I would really love to be adopted together.  We have been waiting so long for a home that for the right person my 'people' tell me that there is no adoption fee.

Won't you let us be part of your family?
 
A note from SNKI:
adoption conditions apply and we would prefer to keep them together as they are a bonded pair.


No comments:

Post a Comment