Wednesday 21 May 2014

Tommy needs a home

Hi......my name is Tommy!  My mummy is not well enough to look after me anymore.  I am 5 years old and would love to be your snuggle kitty.


My foster Mum wants you to know a little about me:

'Tommy is completely at home after less than a day! He happily ate wet food as well as dry and had used the litter box with no trouble. He slept on my bed and stayed quiet throughout the night. He is extremely affectionate and loves cuddles, playing with toys and doesn't object to being held or having his tummy rubbed. He also seems very attentive, it's easy to grab his attention and he gives us space when we're busy. It's funny, I am not used to a cat with such an easy-going personality.'

I would love to be a part of your family.  Contact Spay Neuter Kingston Initiative for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment