Saturday 26 April 2014

Niko & Tessa - Looking for a loving home - No Adoption fee

Meow!  Our names are Niko and Tessa.  We are looking for our furever home!
  Hi, my name is TESSA

I am a pretty, kind and soft young cat. When I first meet you I can be quite shy but when I trust you I become extremely affectionate. I love to be cuddled and will ask you by purring. I certainly know how to seduce you for attention.  Being a cat, I am curious, and love to explore if a new door opens.  My foster Mom & Dad says I just love to play with them.

                                               My turn, my turn:  I am NIKO



I am Tessa's brother. I am a quiet kind of guy and can be a little shy if I get spooked or hear a scary noise.  I can't resist a cuddle session because I LOVE it so much and I will purr to tell you all about it!  I am the guy who will be at your side in bed to help you through the night.

Just like my sister, I am curious and love to play with my foster parents.
Both Tessa and I would love to be adopted together (see how much we love each other!) We are prepared to be your only love if you can't take us both.

We are being adopted without a fee as we have been waiting for a home for so long that we wanted to make it as easy as possible for us to come home with you.   If you pick us, we would be so pleased if you made a donation to http://www.spayneuterkingstoninitiative.org/

If you want us to be a part of you lives, contact our caretakers at their website or send us an email.




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog. Let's hope all the kitties find wonderful loving homes.

    ReplyDelete